About Me

My photo
Fredonia, New York, United States
So...I work at NOPL@NS! It's a good place. I like it. I attend SUNY Fredonia for Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration. I know, I got my hands full. It's alot of fun though, not the best place but I love the courses. I'd like to think I'm a decent, 'normal' college kid. Just trying to get through life the best I can for now.

6.26.2010

Random Posting!

I think I might use this more frequently just to post random things besides the 23things. They might get boring real fast. I've been fooling around with the design settings and I like my layout so far. Might keep it, might not. Anywho...WORLD CUP! Did you watch the USA v. Ghana game today? USA got their butts kicked but it wasn't an unexpected loss. Ghana is good but not as good as some of the others. Excited about the next few games. Can't wait for the final Cup game. It's gonna be tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment