About Me

My photo
Fredonia, New York, United States
So...I work at NOPL@NS! It's a good place. I like it. I attend SUNY Fredonia for Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration. I know, I got my hands full. It's alot of fun though, not the best place but I love the courses. I'd like to think I'm a decent, 'normal' college kid. Just trying to get through life the best I can for now.

7.26.2010

Le Tour De France!


Now that the Tour is officially over...it is time to really talk about it. I'm super mad about Alberto Contador winning. Andy Schleck had such a good chance. If only his chain hadn't broken on one of the last few stages, then he could've won. That's just my own view though.

On to the more pressing matter! The issue during the final stage of the race with Team Radioshack and their unregistered jerseys. I don't know if anyone watched the last stage but at the beginning it was ruled that the black jerseys of Team Radioshack were unregistered and if they were worn during that stage, Radioshack could be disqualified therefore losing their lead in the team standings. The jerseys were black with the number 28 on the back representing the 28 million people who lived with cancer throughout the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment