About Me

My photo
Fredonia, New York, United States
So...I work at NOPL@NS! It's a good place. I like it. I attend SUNY Fredonia for Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration. I know, I got my hands full. It's alot of fun though, not the best place but I love the courses. I'd like to think I'm a decent, 'normal' college kid. Just trying to get through life the best I can for now.

7.26.2010

LinkedIn

I have a LinkedIn account. I went to get one and it said I already had one so I guess that worked out well. Lol. I filled out the profile and everything. It was super easy. Just as easy as filling out things for other sites. I have a few connections I think but I don't go on everyday and check it. I only go on when I remember that I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment