About Me

My photo
Fredonia, New York, United States
So...I work at NOPL@NS! It's a good place. I like it. I attend SUNY Fredonia for Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration. I know, I got my hands full. It's alot of fun though, not the best place but I love the courses. I'd like to think I'm a decent, 'normal' college kid. Just trying to get through life the best I can for now.

9.14.2010

Youtube and podcasts!

Here we are on YouTube. I used to use this site a lot until I came to college and I started using it all the time instead. People are constantly sending me links on Facebook about videos that I should watch but unfortunately half of them are very stupid. I have a ton of video favorites and I subscribe to a few different users videos. It's a cool site, the amount of stuff they have on it is ridiculous. I tend to watch mostly comedians like Ellen DeGeneres, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Kate Clinton, and a few others. I'm a big fan of a Capella groups as well as a huge Star Wars fan, I finally decided which video to embed in here. The guy who did this is an amazing performer and really good with his videos.

Next on the list is podcasts! Pretty cool things if I might say so myself. I listen to a lot of podcasts for tech related things. I focus mostly on one in particular and that's the Invisible Children podcast. I'm assuming none of you really know about the Invisible Children so I'll use my computer knowledge and post a link for you guys to check it out. CHECK OUT THE INVISIBLE CHILDREN HERE! I've supported this cause for a few years now, even got in the paper once because of it back in April 2009. It's a good cause and people need to be more aware of it.

Back to podcasts though. I listen to Invisible Children, 2 Homos, B&N Meet the Writers, and Itunes: Meet the Authors as well as the different things on Itunes U. There's a lot of podcasts out there and everyone can find something that suites them. My dad is a big Chicago Bears fan and that's all he listens to at work. The options are endless guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment