About Me

My photo
Fredonia, New York, United States
So...I work at NOPL@NS! It's a good place. I like it. I attend SUNY Fredonia for Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration. I know, I got my hands full. It's alot of fun though, not the best place but I love the courses. I'd like to think I'm a decent, 'normal' college kid. Just trying to get through life the best I can for now.

9.10.2010

Multimedia part 2 of 3!!!!

So...I did the Overdrive thing. It's not my favorite thing in the world and I probably won't use it again but it's good for if I do need it. I got a book on it but it was hard to get it working right when I tried to use it. I was just having no luck. I did look through Overdrive for a little bit and it seems like there is a good amount of things on it. It would be cooler if there was more but I suppose that's what Itunes and Zune is for.

1 comment:

  1. Except Overdrive is free with your library card!!!! But I agree that it is more difficult than it should be.

    ReplyDelete