About Me

My photo
Fredonia, New York, United States
So...I work at NOPL@NS! It's a good place. I like it. I attend SUNY Fredonia for Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration. I know, I got my hands full. It's alot of fun though, not the best place but I love the courses. I'd like to think I'm a decent, 'normal' college kid. Just trying to get through life the best I can for now.

8.29.2010

Ah college

I'm back to college and the first week is done. It went well I think. Not to happy with my schedule, don't know what I was thinking when I planned it but oh well. We've been playing a lot of Frisbee and learned two new games called Ninja and Waa. They're pretty cool especially ninja, hence the name of the game. L...O...L...Been kind of a boring week and I wish I was working but there is pretty much no such thing as a job in this area. I'm keeping on top of my work do, I said I would get at least a 3.0 so that's what I'm aiming for. I don't really know what else to say. I heard this story about a mud covered troll which I will have to tell when I get home. It's hilarious beyond belief! Yeah...so, other than that nothing much has really happened, just kinda getting back in the swing of things I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment