About Me

My photo
Fredonia, New York, United States
So...I work at NOPL@NS! It's a good place. I like it. I attend SUNY Fredonia for Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration. I know, I got my hands full. It's alot of fun though, not the best place but I love the courses. I'd like to think I'm a decent, 'normal' college kid. Just trying to get through life the best I can for now.

10.09.2010

Collaboration & Productivity Tools, part 2/3

I edited the shared NOPL document on Google Docs becuase I didn't want to go and create a new document. That and I didn't know what to even put on one if I did. It seems simple enough to use. It's not going to be something that I use everyday. It's pretty much the same as a normal word document which is good because then it's easier to use since you pretty much already know how to do it. I didn't really dislike anything about it. Like I said, I probably won"t use it again after the 23 things are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment