About Me

My photo
Fredonia, New York, United States
So...I work at NOPL@NS! It's a good place. I like it. I attend SUNY Fredonia for Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration. I know, I got my hands full. It's alot of fun though, not the best place but I love the courses. I'd like to think I'm a decent, 'normal' college kid. Just trying to get through life the best I can for now.

10.09.2010

The last of the 23 things!

I finally made it to the last thing! LIBRARYTHING! I didn't think I would like using this so I went in to it kind of pessimistic. I do actually like it though. I added Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and wrote a review on it. I also added Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher and I looked through some of the conversations people were having. There are a lot more people than I expected to be on that site and that active. It's kind of a cool concept to have something online where you can keep track of what you've read or are in the process of reading. Then later on you have the option to discuss it with other people. I can't guarantee that I'll use it all the time but it's cool to know that it's there and open to use when I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment